Alyssa DiNapoli currently teaches K-5 vocal general music in Clifton, NJ where she uses both First Steps in Music and Conversational Solfege. Alyssa has earned her Kodaly levels and FAME certifications from the Hartt School with Dr. Feierabend and is a member of the FAME finance, membership, and conference committees. In addition to her graduate coursework at Hartt, she holds degrees in both flute performance and music education, a minor in dance, and a masters degree in library and information science. Alyssa has also presented clinics at the state and local levels on incorporating children’s literature into the music classroom and on the benefits of First Steps and Conversational Solfege.
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood