In this month’s Feier-side chat Dr. Feierabend discusses ideas about presenting the rest and shares a few strategies to help students better learn and practice the rest. In addition Dr. Feierabend explains how the rest could possibly be presented sooner than Unit 6, if teachers are interested in presenting the rest earlier in the curriculum.
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood