Composed by Spanish composer, Francisco Tárrega, Lágrima brings the beauty of solo classical guitar to students. The movements are simple enough to be enjoyed by the very youngest First Steps in Music participants but expressive enough to be enjoyed by musicians of all ages. Translating as ’teardrop’, the movements in Lágrima reflect the sometimes complex nature…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend