There is no better way for a child to grow up loving classical music than to dance with their caregivers at a very young age. That’s why I have created a series of Move Its for the parent/child First Steps in Music class called Baby Move It. When children feel the “rhythms of life” in the secure…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend