If you know the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, then you probably remember the dazzling score to the holiday episode in search of the true meaning of Christmas, created by Jazz piano icon Vince Guaraldi. The introduction frames the entire piece, both harmonically and metrically. In the opening, Imagine defining the four corners of a picture…...
- Upcoming Webinar: Beginning Autoharp with Jill Trinka
- Flower Duet Move It! from the opera Lakmé by Leo Delibes
- Using Books to Sing, Dance, Listen & Play In a Tuneful, Beatful & Artful Way! by Stephanie Schall-Brazee
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (Hockey) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella