Move It! Spanish Hot Chocolate (from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71) by Elizabeth Linsley Being a long-time fan of Tchaikovsky, as well as a huge fan of the Nutcracker, I am always looking for new ways to engage my students with the music and the story. Here where I teach in Fairfax County, Virginia, we…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend