The Play-Party: A Tuneful, Beatful, Artful Way to Play: Including play-parties as the ‘doing’ part of a lesson. By Emily Maurek — Lake Central School Corporation FAME Endorsed Teacher Trainer It is well-known to First Steps in Music and Conversational Solfege practitioners that the use of authentic folk music in their classrooms is a vital,…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend