Unlocking Musical Mastery: Exploring CS Reading Steps 6, 7, and 8 Techniques and Games By Andrew Himelick, FAME Teacher Trainer Using the Conversational Solfege approach, this video introduces an innovative “ear-before-eye” philosophy, where music literacy begins with captivating literature. Through a meticulous 12-step teaching method developed by Dr. John M. Feierabend, students progress from readiness…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend