BRIDGES TO THE COMMUNITY SERIES: PART 5: ASK ME: THE SEQUEL! Lillie H. Feierabend, FAME Teacher Trainer Often a single experience will open the young soul to music for a whole lifetime. This experience cannot be left to chance. It is the duty of the school to provide it. …...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend