John Feierabend’s Conversational Program is a phenomenal way to help your already Tuneful, Beatful, Artful students become musically independent and notationally literate, but it can be challenging for teachers to master the process. In this series of episodes, gneral music teacher Taylor Kurilew asks Missy questions about CS after trying it in her classroom for…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend