Missy and John continue talking about CS Upper Levels, this time talking about the success John had using CS with his high school choirs as well as with his undergraduate music students. Then, John talks about the development of a line of choral music easily accessible music for the unauditioned choir.
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood