Missy and John continue talking about CS Upper Levels, this time talking about the success John had using CS with his high school choirs as well as with his undergraduate music students. Then, John talks about the development of a line of choral music easily accessible music for the unauditioned choir.
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 3 | S2E14
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World – Taylor Kurilew Part 2 | S2E13
- Bridges to the Community: Part 7: Parent Participation Week
- Lágrima by Francisco Tárrega
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 1 | S2E12