In the final episode of Season Two, Missy chats about the ups and downs of teaching in the age of a COVID-19, especially in the Feierabend-focused classroom. She also interviews 2 of her kids, Jackson and Owen, to hear their perspective as musicians/students during this unique time and place in history.
- COVID, Look What You’ve Done to Me! | S2E16
- Pitch Exploration modeled by Lindsay Jackson
- Series-Reflections on Conversational Solfege: a Teacher Trainer Perspective | S2E15
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 3 | S2E14
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World – Taylor Kurilew Part 2 | S2E13