In the final episode of Season Two, Missy chats about the ups and downs of teaching in the age of a COVID-19, especially in the Feierabend-focused classroom. She also interviews 2 of her kids, Jackson and Owen, to hear their perspective as musicians/students during this unique time and place in history. ...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend