Join Missy for a special 3-episode series with music educator Jasmine Fripp, author of the Facebook post entitled “With Love, Letters to my Fellow White Colleagues” that went viral, provoking countless discussions of how white music teachers should approach Black genres of music. Jasmine Fripp joins Missy for the 2nd part of their interview in...
- Upcoming Webinar: Beginning Autoharp with Jill Trinka
- Flower Duet Move It! from the opera Lakmé by Leo Delibes
- Using Books to Sing, Dance, Listen & Play In a Tuneful, Beatful & Artful Way! by Stephanie Schall-Brazee
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (Hockey) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella