This chat serves as an introduction to a series of chats Lillie Feierabend will be sharing in the coming months. Last month Lillie began the series with her chat on hosting a family folk dance. In the coming months Lillie will present her “Bridges to the Community” by discussing ideas for bringing more music into the lives of your students in addition to the limited time we are given to provide regular general music classes.
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood