This chat serves as an introduction to a series of chats Lillie Feierabend will be sharing in the coming months. Last month Lillie began the series with her chat on hosting a family folk dance. In the coming months Lillie will present her “Bridges to the Community” by discussing ideas for bringing more music into the lives of your students in addition to the limited time we are given to provide regular general music classes.
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 3 | S2E14
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World – Taylor Kurilew Part 2 | S2E13
- Bridges to the Community: Part 7: Parent Participation Week
- Lágrima by Francisco Tárrega
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 1 | S2E12