This Move It! was created by Leslie Weaver and is set to Suite No. 1 in E-Flat Major, II. Intermezzo, by Gustav Holst. The movements in the A section reflect the march style of the accompaniment as well as the direction of the scale figure. The movements in the B section are smoother to reflect…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend