The ideas behind this Move It! were to add another seasonal selection to the holiday arsenal and to create movements that could be done seated. I’ve used this at all-school sing-a-longs and in a holiday concert. The form and phrasing of the piece made for a natural movement sequence that can be done with a group spontaneously with little…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend