This Move it was inspired by Spanish flamenco dancing. The movements in the A section are more sudden and have more weight than the sustained movements of the B section. If you’d like, show students a short video of flamenco dancing to get them ready for the style of dance. The hand position in this…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend