While there is an inherent flexibility in Dr. Feierabend’s philosophy and programs, in this episode (Part 1 of 2) he describes what have come to be known as the “Feierabend Non-Negotiables” – those principles that, in his estimation, underpin excellent pedagogy and practice in the music classroom.
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood