by James O. Froseth Beginning band education researcher Professor Emeritus James Froseth shares distance learning videos. These instrument specific rhythm reading videos take a sound before sight approach. These videos can be shared with your beginning band students via Youtube. Here’s a shortcut to the videos. Two pedagogical points that James Froseth wants us…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend