FAME Teacher Trainers Emily Maurek, Andrew Himelick, and Rachel Grimsby talk with Missy about First Steps in Music, Dr. Feierabend’s curriculum to help young students become Tuneful, Beatful, and Artful. Hear about how each of these master teachers came to learn of and embrace John Feierabend’s work and what, in particular, is so appealing to them about First Steps.
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood