Name: Lindsay Jackson School: The Shipley School Bryn Mawr, PA Grades Taught: 2nd – 5th General Music and Chorus Education: B.M.Ed – Westminster Choir College, Rider University (2005) M.M.Ed – Hartt School, University of Hartford (2012) Served as Graduate Assistant to Dr. John Feierabend FAME member since: Founding Member, July 2012 Classes/Workshops in First Steps or Conversational Solfege: FSM/CS 2012 Most…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend