Getting Started with Learning Centers Utilizing the Feierabend Approach Emily Maurek, FAME Teacher Trainer As the weather turns and holiday breaks approach it is sometimes a challenge to keep students focused and engaged — especially with concerts, parties, schedule changes, and more! Combat the craziness with learning centers for ALL age levels! Self-directed learning is…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend