Parent “Tell Me” Sheet By Connie Greenwood Parents often view First Steps in Music classes as a fun time, playing musically with their children. Although this is a true statement, what they may not understand is the degree of research and time-tested practitioner experience and knowledge that goes into each carefully crafted lesson. In order to educate…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend