by Guest Contributor Carol Swinchoski Old Mill School, Wall Township, NJ In the last installment, I described the basic steps used to get musicians to create their first sounds and discover how to take their known folk songs and express them through their new instruments. We can now follow their progress over the next ten…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend