Arioso is included in the First Steps in Music lessons as an opportunity for students to create their own tunes. Original musical thinking is the highest form of music thinking. This chat outlines a progression from the teacher modeling arioso to the students creating their own melodies first without words, then with familiar words and finally with original words. Ready set sing!
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 3 | S2E14
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World – Taylor Kurilew Part 2 | S2E13
- Bridges to the Community: Part 7: Parent Participation Week
- Lágrima by Francisco Tárrega
- Conversational Solfege in the Real World- Taylor Kurilew Part 1 | S2E12