The Entertainer Move-It! PDFThe Entertainer, by Scott Joplin, was written in 1902 and is now one of the most famous examples of Ragtime music. Leslie Weaver chose this piece as a Move It because of its simple form and the joy it brought to her students’ faces when moving to it during the Beat Motions…...
- Upcoming Webinar: Beginning Autoharp with Jill Trinka
- Flower Duet Move It! from the opera Lakmé by Leo Delibes
- Using Books to Sing, Dance, Listen & Play In a Tuneful, Beatful & Artful Way! by Stephanie Schall-Brazee
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (Hockey) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella