The Entertainer Move-It! PDFThe Entertainer, by Scott Joplin, was written in 1902 and is now one of the most famous examples of Ragtime music. Leslie Weaver chose this piece as a Move It because of its simple form and the joy it brought to her students’ faces when moving to it during the Beat Motions…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend