Dr. John Feierabend Calendar on GIAmusic.com
Click here to see Dr. Feierabend’s lecture and teaching circuit.
Below are FAME events planned for the coming year. You may select specific categories to see the different types of courses offered.
Texas Music Educators Association Virtual Convention
Friday, February 12, 2012 12:00 – 12: 45 CST
Social Emotional Learning in the Tuneful, Beautiful Artful Classroom
Music is more social than other subjects and it is important for the music teacher to be tuned into the individual differences and needs of a child by embedding those critical socialization skills into the classroom procedure. Knowing where your students are in their musical growth and how they process songs and dance is critical to designing appropriate individualized instructions.
(1) Friday , February 12, 2021 4:00 PST
(1) 12 STEPS TO MUSIC LITERACY USING CONVERSATIONAL SOLFEGE: PART 1 RHYTHMIC LITERACY
(2) Friday , February 12, 2021 4:00 PST
(2) Saturday, February 13, 2021 10:00 AM PST
12 STEPS TO MUSIC LITERACY USING CONVERSATIONAL SOLFEGE: PART 2: MELODIC LITERACY
(3) Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:30 PM
(3) FIRST STEPS IN MUSIC: VOCAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE EARLY YEARS
(4) Saturday, February 134, 2021 3:00 PM PST
(4) FIRST STEPS IN MUSIC: MOVEMENT DEVELOPMENT IN THE EARLY YEARS