by Miriam Capellan (she/her) email@example.com Fanny Mendelssohn, Romantic composer and sister to Felix wrote her own wedding music, staying up past midnight to finish the night before her big day. Why? Felix had promised to write the music but unexpectedly fell out of a carriage and couldn’t make the wedding. Italian composer Barbara Strozzi had…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend