Session Proposals for the 1st Biennial FAME Conference are now being accepted. Fill out the session proposal form to be considered for a spot! Available session slots are limited, so submit your proposal early to be considered. You must submit your session proposal by January 31st, 2014 to be considered for inclusion in the 2014…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend