The music of the United States is a result of the often-hidden connections among cultural groups in our diverse society. Music, instruments, and songs tell the story of the ordinary and extraordinary people who have populated the country and propelled it into the 21st century. Presenter Matthew Sabatella will guide you through resources to help…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend