Connect your students’ home and school musical traditions and encourage family involvement by conducting a folk song collection in your own music classroom! Learn how to conduct a song collection at your own school, explore issues of cultural responsiveness, and discuss how to respectfully integrate music of student cultures into the music classroom. Participants will…...
- ‘Jack’s the Lad’ (hornpipe) Move It! by David Rankine
- Webinar Replay: Ballad of America with Matthew Sabatella
- A Chanukah Fingerplay to Maoz Tzur, by John Crever
- Webinar Replay: Student Voices – with Christa Jones
- Teaching Tips for First Steps with “The Nutcracker”: An Adventure in Movement Exploration with by Lillie Feierabend