Here is a fun way to move with some wonderful music in a way that will draw big smiles from students, who can pretend to be world class skiers who are as comfortable doing an Olympic ski jump and getting a trophy as they are waving to their adoring fans! Move It! by Missy Strong….
- Reflections on First Steps in Music: a Teacher Trainer Perspective with Lindsay Jackson | S2E11
- Conversational Solfege Upper Levels: the Revision Part 2 | S2E10
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Glue Dancing – Leslie Weaver
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Bridges to the Community: Part 6: May Pole
- Teacher Trainer Corner: Steady Beat – Connie Greenwood